All-in-one software for law firms
Case managementManage your cases from start to finish with one powerful solution.
CRMManage your contact base and see all client-related information in one place.
BillingLog billable time and compile invoices based on work reports and quotes.
Still shuffling between spreadsheets?Bring structure to every aspect of your work: cases, tasks, calendar, clients, time, etc.
Manage legal cases from start to end.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of cases.
- Get a 360-degree overview of any case on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Give your team rights-based access to joint cases and a shared calendar to plan work more efficiently.
Get paid for every minute worked.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a case or a client and transfer the hours to an invoice.
- Set custom rates based on users, clients or cases.
- Compile and send invoices based on your work reports in a few clicks.
- Automate late invoice reminders, and set up recurring invoices that'll save you hours.
- Manage your contacts and quotes in Scoro and organize your sales process. World-class security guaranteed.
Know everything in a single click.
- Create private and shared dashboards with unlimited metrics for a real-time overview of your company.
- Display all the important data: current cases, upcoming meetings, sent invoices, crossed deadlines, etc.
- Evaluate your team's productivity with thorough work reports that you can break down by employees, clients, and cases.
Trusted by 10,000+ users in 30 countries.
Scoro is not another single-feature tool that makes your work more chaotic. Scoro is so comprehensive it helps you manage every aspect of your law firm – cases, work, contacts, and billing.
Thanks to Scoro, you can save more than 55% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
You don’t have to change the way you work. You can customize almost any aspect of Scoro to fit your workflow.
Scoro has effectively ‘joined up’ all the aspects of our business: customers, projects, estimates, and invoices. We’ve done away with spreadsheets.Lisa Avenell