All-in-one software for law firms
Case managementManage your cases from start to finish with one powerful solution.
CRMManage your contact base and see all client-related information in one place.
BillingLog billable time and transfer it toan invoice in a few clicks.
Still shuffling between spreadsheets?Stop using five different tools and tens of spreadsheets. Scoro is so comprehensive it helps to manage your entire law firm in one place.
Manage legal cases from start to end.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of cases.
- Get a 360-degree overview of any case on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Give your team rights-based access to joint cases and a shared calendar to plan work more efficiently.
Get paid for every minute worked.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a case or a client and transfer the hours to an invoice.
- Set custom rates based on users, clients or cases.
- Compile and send invoices based on your work reports in a few clicks.
- Automate late invoice reminders, and set up recurring invoices that'll save you hours.
Know everything in a single click.
- Create private and shared dashboards with unlimited metrics for a real-time overview of your company.
- Evaluate your team's productivity with thorough work reports that you can break down by employees, clients, and cases.
- View real-time financial reports on sales and estimates and compare two periods to see trends over time.
Trusted by 10,000+ users in30 countries.
Scoro is not another single-feature tool that makes your work more chaotic. Scoro is so comprehensive it helps you manage every aspect of your law firm – cases, work, contacts, and billing.
Thanks to Scoro, you can save more than 55% of the time that you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry.
Moreover, you don’t have to change the way you work. Scoro lets you customize almost any aspect of site to fit your workflow.
Scoro has effectively ‘joined up’ all the aspects of our business: customers, projects, estimates, and invoices. We’ve done away with spreadsheets.Lisa Avenell