Tired of managing client data on spreadsheets?
Monitor everything you need to know.Display relevant information such as current projects, upcoming events, overdue tasks, or sent invoices – and make smart decisions.
Keep track of new deals.Use a visual drag-and-drop pipeline to manage new and existing customers, and bring structure to communication and billing.
Automate recurring tasks.Send late invoice reminders or get reminded about meetings and approaching deadlines.
Not just a customer dashboard.Scoro's collaborative system assists you in managing your contacts, projects, sales, finances, calendar, etc.
Instant overview of your contacts.
- Oversee every aspect of your sales performance.
- Create dashboards with all the important data such as sales results, upcoming meetings, crossed deadlines, etc.
- Customize your dashboard with unlimited widgets, metrics, etc. and create private and shared dashboards.
- See sales reports that you can customize by dates, users, customers, and much more.
- View real-time financial reports on sales, quotes, orders and compare two periods to see trends over time.
Bring more structure to your work.
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects.
- Divide your team's work into tasks and subtasks.
- Assign and delegate tasks within the team and set priorities and deadlines to organize your work.
- See everyone's schedule in a shared team calendar and know what everyone's working on.
- Improve your team's productivity over time with reports on work results and project progress.
No more shuffling between emails and spreadsheets.
- Manage your client base in Scoro for effortless collaboration and billing.
- Compile and send quotes in just a few clicks.
- Track every minute worked (both actual and billable time), and compile invoices based on your work reports.
- Send invoices in a few clicks with pre-designed templates; and issue sales, prepayment and credit invoices.
- Create invoices based on your quotes and work reports in a few clicks and send these as PDF-files.
Trusted by 10,000+ usersin 30 countries.
Instead of using five different tools to handle clients, send quotes, and compile invoices, you can manage your sales processes solution – Scoro.
The main reasons why users love Scoro is that you can customize it to fit your workflow. No need to change the way you work.
On top of that, you'll always have a real-time overview of every important business process and KPIs.
Before Scoro, we used five separate applications that left us in the dark regarding the whole business picture.Jonathan Lee