If you want to tackle complex design problems that no one else has been able to solve, create experiences that influence thousands of users every day and know how to balance form and function then come and join Scoro!
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to helping companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- End-to-end interface/experience design - from mock-ups and wireframes to final hand-off to the engineering team.
- Communicating regularly with product and engineering teams to define scope, problem solve, and iterate designs.
- Creating and maintaining a style guide for the UI and standards for the UX.
- Helping to develop creative assets for our website and marketing activities.
- Identifying and advocating the use of new design technologies, libraries, tools, and best practices.
- A chance to directly influence the direction of the product.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and smart-working people to work with.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a Tallinn downtown office with a terrace.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- Previous experience working as a UI or UX Designer (or closely related field) in the design of websites, web applications, desktop, and/or mobile applications.
- A strong portfolio of previous work, with a track record of shipped products.
- Proficiency in design and software prototyping tools, such as inVision, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web standards.
- Passion for quality and an ability to solve complex UI flows.
- Ability to clearly communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to non-designers.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Skills to plan your own time and meet deadlines.
You get extra points for
- Experience in front-end development.
- Having a degree in a design- or business-related subject.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.