You love words and language and feel passionate about creating great user experiences. You are excellent at explaining complex concepts in a clean, simple, and helpful way. We have been waiting for you! Our Technical Copywriter will be part of Scoro’s product division and is daily creating content that supports our customers and helps them to use Scoro in the best way possible.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining easy-to-understand Help Center guidelines for Scoro’s end users.
- Creating short tutorial videos and gifs.
- Creating content for product tours and improving onboarding emails to support the new user adoption.
- Helping the Customer Success team to create webinar content.
- Working together with Product Managers, UX Researchers, and Customer Support Specialists to develop the new content ideas.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation), and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- A personal mentor during onboarding, regular trainings and growth opportunities as we scale.
- A cozy working space in Tallinn downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events and trainings.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- A passion for language and creating elegant user experiences.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to create written and visual content to drive user adoption and to reduce support request volume.
- Capability to provide information about technically complex concepts in simple words while putting yourself in the shoes of Scoro’s customers.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Proactive team player attitude with an analytical mind and innovative ideas.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.