If you have excellent analytical and project management skills, enjoy improving different business processes, are not afraid of databases plus want to work at a fast-growing international startup - come and join Scoro!
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- Producing specification for new or modified features and integration projects.
- Overseeing Scoro’s software integration projects.
- Working with customers to analyze and map their needs.
- Translating customer requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- Previous work experience as an analyst, software developer or IT specialist.
- High level of analytical and technical expertise and an understanding of business practices.
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail.
- Experience in project management and being able to plan your own time and meet deadlines while also contributing to a team effort.
- Excellent written and spoken English
You get extra points for
- Good knowledge of software development processes.
- Having previously worked with accounting and/or CRM/ERP software .
- Having a degree in IT or mathematics.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.