If you are great at making complicated things sound simple, love creating digital content, including videos, enjoy technical details, plus want to have a direct impact on how thousands of users experience Scoro - come and join our team!
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to helping companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- Creating A+ content for our Support Centre, product demos, sandbox accounts and interactive tours to show off Scoro's capabilities.
- Producing high-quality videos to educate Scoro’s customers.
- Making sure that our support team has all the necessary materials to help customers in the most efficient way.
- Making sure that the first impression a user gets from Scoro is always a “wow!”
- Working closely with the product content team to increase customer acquisition, engagement and happiness.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and smart-working people to work with.
- A chance to directly influence how our users experience Scoro.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- Ability to write both value-based and feature-focused texts and tutorials.
- Technical skills (willingness to learn) to create video content.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Eye for detail and design.
- Ability to plan your own time and meet deadlines while contributing to a team effort.
You get extra points for
- Having previously worked for a (SaaS) software company.
- Having a degree in video production, marketing or IT.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.