Scoro’s US team is looking for a Solution Engineer to support our sales executives with solution selling into prospect accounts and ensure our customers have the best solution for their needs. Simply put, we would like to find someone to become the “know-it-all” of our ever-evolving product!
The role entitles using technical knowledge and sales experience to help grow and develop Scoro’s presence internationally. The person will report directly to our Head of Solution Engineering and liaise with other team members while being a key point of contact for our potential customers.
Read more about Scoro’s Sales Team from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the sales team in their sales campaigns and helping to identify and quantify Scoro’s value proposition and the best solution for their needs;
- Work with the sales team to present the Scoro vision, value & strategy to clients and prospects using various methods;
- Configuring Scoro to actively demonstrate Scoro’s functionalities and capabilities that are the most relevant to the prospect’s needs and how Scoro can solve them;
- Supporting prospects in their evaluation of Scoro and answering their technical questions suggesting best practice solutions to complex problems;
- Scoping and building POCs and/or participating in Pilot engagements, helping customers see the product fit in their environment.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work – we work from home most days but occasionally come together with US team in our Denver office;
- 5 weeks annual leave, 3 paid medical days per year;
- Wellbeing perks, including health-care and dental plans & mental health service;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- Help with setting up a home office when working fully remote;
- Atmosphere flooded with humour and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Previous experience in technical sales;
- A minimum of 1-year client-facing experience in Solution Engineering / Solution Consulting / Sales Engineering / Technical Account Management for complex enterprise solutions and services;
- Previous background with SaaS software;
- Passion for sales and for bringing in real results;
- Interest in technical details and software in general;
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills;
- Excellent demonstration skills with the ability to ‘pivot’.
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work;
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software;
- A university degree in a technical or business field.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.