Become the “know-it-all” on our ever-evolving product. You will use your technical knowledge and sales experience to help grow and develop our presence internationally. You will liaise with other team members while being a key point of contact for our potential customers. Read more about Scoro’s Sales Team from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the sales team in their sales campaigns and helping to identify and quantify Scoro’s value proposition and the best solution for their needs.
- Work with the sales team to present the Scoro vision, value & strategy to clients and prospects using a variety of methods.
- Configuring Scoro to actively demonstrate Scoro’s functionalities and capabilities that are the most relevant to the prospect’s needs and how Scoro can solve them.
- Supporting prospects in their evaluation of Scoro and answering their technical questions suggesting best practice solutions to complex problems.
- Scoping and building POCs and/or participating in Pilot engagements, helping customers see the product fit in their environment.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexible working – we work from home most days and come together in our Shoreditch office once a week.
- 20 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays), 3 medical days.
- Well-being perks, including a pension plan and mental health services.
- A clear career path process to support your growth; regular coaching and being part of Scoro Sales Academy.
- Great working space in Shoreditch with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor.
- Possibility to travel to Scoro’s international offices for annual global events.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Previous experience in technical sales.
- A minimum of 1-year client-facing experience in Solution Engineering / Solution Consulting / Sales Engineering / Technical Account Management for complex enterprise solutions and services.
- Previous background with SaaS software.
- Passion for sales and for bringing in real results.
- Interest in technical details and software in general.
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills.
- Excellent demonstration skills with the ability to ‘pivot’.
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.
- A university degree in a technical or business field.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.