Senior QA Engineer
If you’re obsessed with quality, have meticulous attention to detail, and are no stranger to the world of software testing – come and apply your high standards in a Senior QA Engineer role at Scoro.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the quality of Scoro via testing by reporting, documenting, and reproducing technical issues.
- Working closely with developers by coaching them, holding pair testing sessions, and giving constant feedback on product performance.
- Establishing and optimizing testing and quality assurance practices and procedures.
- Extracting data from databases.
- Performing manual tests.
- Executing API test scripts and interpreting the results.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- A clear career path system to support vertical or horizontal growth and steps needed to be taken.
- A cozy working space in Tallinn/Riga downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events and trainings.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
- Salary based on the experience between 2500 – 3500 euros/gross.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in software testing
- Understanding of API automation
- Basic knowledge of databases (e.g., MySQL)
- Experience with white-box testing
- Readiness to mentor and coach people as part of the daily work
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail, passion for quality, and persistence to work for it
- Eagerness to improve and work on self-education
You get extra points for:
- Being familiar with agile ways of working
- Having experience with performance, load, and security testing
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.