Senior Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to help us drive the growth of our business. You’ll be part of our Marketing team, and take ownership of demand generation programs. If you have a proven track record of driving impact through developing and executing campaigns that generate quality leads and a sales pipeline, then this might be the job for you!
- Planning and executing global multi-channel demand generation and leading nurture programs to build a pipeline for our Sales team.
- Writing copy for and creating landing pages, email campaigns, social ads, online events and in-product tours and communications.
- Working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop marketing and sales enablement assets, including video, ebooks, case studies, webinars and product sheets.
- Running email campaigns to prospects and customers, running A/B tests, and owning audience segmentation, leading scoring and CRM best practices.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on campaign and channel performance to provide actionable recommendations and drive continuous improvement.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- A personal mentor during onboarding, regular trainings and growth opportunities as we scale.
- A cozy working space in Tallinn/Riga downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events and trainings.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 4+ years’ experience of working in a high-growth environment with a focus on B2B / SaaS demand generation or performance marketing.
- Proven track record delivering successful demand gen campaigns across multiple channels, including email, PPC, events and direct mail.
- Confidence in using marketing automation tools (Hubspot preferred), Google Analytics, A/B testing and CRO tools.
- Results-driven, analytical and comfortable working to tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously as well as with cross-functional teams.
- Formal marketing qualification a bonus (IDM, CIM or equivalent)
You get extra points for:
- Having formal marketing qualification (IDM, CIM or equivalent)
- Being passionate about improving the way people work
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.