Senior Customer Success Manager (US)
Our customer success team is expanding, and we are looking for experienced, tech-savvy Senior Customer Success Managers to take ownership of our US customers’ success and help grow the global Customer Success Team.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll make sure that our existing clients are happy by providing top-notch service and helping build an outstanding customer success team at Scoro.
If you are a natural leader who knows how to make customers happy and set them up for success while working in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up – this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Read more about Scoro’s Global Services Division!
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing executive support to our customer issues while maintaining a world-class customer experience;
- Understanding our clients’ needs, business specifics and industries;
- Managing a portfolio of Scoro’s customers and owning ultimate responsibility for the customer’s retention and expansion success while preventing churn;
- Working on achieving high growth and renewal rates for the team’s customer portfolio;
- Identifying risks and developing backup strategies and contingency plans for resolution;
- Closely working with leadership on new initiatives to improve customer success experience at Scoro;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to put in place short and long-term account plans that will help optimise revenue and retention;
- Taking ownership over the cancellation process by working closely with internal teams and customers to prevent losing the account, facilitating the completion of the cancellation process, and supporting the documentation;
- Influencing the future lifetime value through high product adoption, customer happiness and overall health scores;
- Assist with Executive Business Reviews and owning key relationships at the top-management level.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work – we work from home most days but occasionally come together with our US team in Denver & New York;
- 5 weeks annual leave, 3 paid medical days per year;
- Wellbeing perks, including health-care and dental plans & mental health service;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- Help with setting up a home office when working fully remote;
- Atmosphere flooded with humour and of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 5+ years experience in the role of Customer Success Manager or Customer Success Team Lead in SaaS, Software or Technology related sectors;
- Demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous learning and improvement with top-notch product demonstration skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Proven track record of achievements in a Customer Success Management position;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the value and purpose of the Scoro Platform and the adoption roadmap while educating customers on the Scoro product offerings and services;
- Strong account leadership skills: you should be comfortable managing customers and providing exceptional customer support;
- Great negotiation skills with proven ability to manage subscription negotiations and forecasts and provide guidance to the team;
- You are a self-motivated problem solver with a creative approach to complex issues, a strong work ethic, coaching skills, and a high energy level who can manage their time independently and prioritize ad-hoc issues;
- Amazing product demonstration and presentation skills.
You get extra points for:
- SaaS industry knowledge or working with SaaS products;
- Experience with ZenDesk and Atlassian;
- Previous experience with working within the Agency sectors and Project Management.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.