Customer Support Specialist
If you have an undying need to help customers, consider yourself tech-savvy/smart/patient, and want to work at a fast-growing international scale-up, then this job is for you.
Read more about Scoro’s SOS Division!
Your responsibilities include:
- Keeping our worldwide customers happy by finding solutions to their issues and answers to their questions.
- Working closely and following up where needed with other teams at Scoro to fulfil customer requests.
- Understand the business challenges of our customers, find gaps in their workflows and recommend ways to get the most value out of using Scoro.
- Guiding and educating the users of Scoro in a friendly, patient, and enthusiastic manner via email.
- Gathering and evaluating customer feedback to constantly improve existing processes and Scoro in general.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- A personal mentor during onboarding, regular trainings and growth opportunities as we scale.
- A cozy working space in Tallinn/Riga downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events and trainings.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
- Salary based on the experience 1600 – 1750 eur/gross.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Previous experience in customer support related role.
- Dedication to offering the best customer support possible and you’re ready to go the extra mile.
- A creative problem-solving mindset to understand complicated customers’ needs and find the best solution.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian/Latvian.
- An interest in technical details.
- A patient and friendly personality, and are great to work with.
- The capability of managing and prioritizing your time and tasks.
- Readiness to work in shifts (7:00 – 15:00; 9:00 – 17:00; 13:00 – 21:00).
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.