If you're a result-oriented sales expert with a proven track-record, hungry for bringing in real results, and exceeding expectations then this is the job for you!
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- Expanding Scoro’s customer base.
- Outbound sales activities.
- Qualifying and closing inbound leads.
- Consulting existing and prospective customers about Scoro.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- Passion for sales and for bringing in real results.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Previous B2B sales experience/business background.
- Interest in technical details and software in general.
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.