Product Marketing Specialist
Have you spent a few years working in marketing or market research but are now looking to break into a product marketing career track? If the answer is yes, this could be the role for you!
We’re looking for an aspiring Product Marketing Specialist to help us continue to define and execute our market insight and competitive intelligence strategy.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a positive & proactive attitude who has experience with marketing in a B2B SaaS company or agency and wants to kickstart their product marketing career.
Your primary role as a Product Marketing Specialist will be to become a competitive landscape expert and offer support and insight to our product, sales, and marketing teams. As the first hire in the team, you’ll report directly to the Head of Product Marketing based in London and work closely with our Marketing, Product, Sales, and Solutions teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Becoming Scoro’s in-house competitive landscape expert; helping define and execute our competitive intelligence strategy;
- Finding and understanding competitive insights of the work management landscape and how they impact Scoro;
- Becoming a product expert in Scoro’s key competitors, which includes trialling their services, attending webinars, and documenting information;
- Supporting our Win-Loss Analysis program to drive more competitive insight for our GTM teams and help improve our conversion rate;
- Creating and updating battle cards and sales collateral for competitive enablement;
- Helping to build product & sales decks, including first call decks, demo decks, new feature comparisons, etc.;
- Supporting the relationship with review sites such as G2 & Capterra, making sure Scoro’s listings are up to date, and we are driving value from them;
- Helping to drive more value from our Analyst relationship with Gartner to glean market insights;
- Attending industry conferences to understand the landscape of the work management space and help us continue developing our competitive positioning;
- Supporting our demand gen teams with audits and improvements of our competitor landing pages and competitor comparisons with Scoro;
- Supporting and being a key ‘voice of the market’ to our GTM teams (sales, solutions, success and services).
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package for all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work – we work from home most days and come together in our office once a week;
- 3 paid medical days per year;
- Well-being perks and mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter;
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 20 000+ people in over 60 countries.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years experience with marketing, market research, strategy, or other Go-To-Market roles and understanding of how cloud-based / SaaS works;
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to present your ideas clearly and understandably;
- Ability to learn about an industry in-depth, dive deep into a topic area, and master it;
- Good knowledge of how to conduct industry research and analysis;
- Strong creative writing skills;
- Knowledge of how to create sales collateral, Decks, and PDFs and work with designers;
- Experience in project management and the ability to plan your own time and meet deadlines;
- The mentality of a self-starter with a positive & proactive attitude who challenges the status quo and wants to make changes to improve things.
You get extra points for:
- Marketing & sales experience in B2B SaaS or Agencies
- Experience with sales enablement and/or competitor enablement programs;
- Technical research skills (qualitative and quantitative).
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.