If you are great at dealing with complexity and change, skilled in building relationships and navigating through organizations, have experience in working with various technologies plus want to work at a fast-growing international startup – come and join Scoro! We’re looking for a super sharp Product Manager to join our journey of building the most comprehensive business management software.
Your responsibilities include:
- working closely with the Group Product Manager and other stakeholders to craft and maintain a product backlog according to business value and return on investment
- collecting, organizing, analyzing and prioritizing feature requests from the market, customers, and users to enable us to make better product decisions
- working closely with the customer insight team to conduct user research, data analysis and A/B testing,
- working with your development team to ensure they understand the business context and to translate product ideas into detailed specifications for development, including user stories, functional specifications, UX designs, testing plans, release/deployment plans, etc.
- working with the product marketing team to create go-to-market plans to increase product adoption and generate demand.
- a chance to do impactful work for an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries
- an opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company
- an international team of intelligent, innovative, and high-performing Scorers to work with
- a possibility to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend
- well-being perks and additional vacation days to take time for yourself
- a unique company culture – an inspiring and pet-friendly atmosphere flooded with a daily dose of laughter, snacks, and of course, famous Scoro events
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- experience performing as a Product Manager or a Product Owner in a software company
- working knowledge of the software development lifecycle, tools and methodologies; you’re probably not a coder yourself, but you think in a logical manner and enjoy working with developers
- high level of analytical capabilities – you can’t build a good product if you can’t test, measure and analyze how effective your features are, and efficiently use this information to both tackle problems and iteratively improve the product
- excellent product and UX intuition
- ability to clearly and effectively discuss ideas, customer needs, processes and solutions with colleagues – you must be able to communicate all product-related matters to both technical and non-technical people across the company
- familiarity with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- excellent command of written and spoken English
- ability to keep up with the rapid pace of a startup
- excellent time and project management skills
You get extra points for:
- technical degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- experience working for a SaaS or Enterprise Software company
- project management experience within an agile framework
- work experience at a consultancy, such as an IT consultancy or a marketing agency, where you were assigned to customer projects and had your working hours both tracked and reported to customers.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.