You’re linguistically versatile, detail-oriented, and fluent in all things related to technology. You’re excellent at project management, communicating with different stakeholders and translators, able to successfully coordinate any localization project from start to finish. We’ve been waiting for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- recruiting and contracting with translators
- preparing glossaries and briefs for the translators
- overseeing, tracking, reviewing, and finalizing the localized content
- working closely with the Product, Design, and QA teams in providing the best (localized) experience for the user
- collaborating with clients to ensure localization efforts match expectations
- a chance to do impactful work for an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries
- an opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company
- an international team of intelligent, innovative, and high-performing Scorers to work with
- a possibility to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend
- well-being perks and additional vacation days to take time for yourself
- a unique company culture – an inspiring and pet-friendly atmosphere flooded with a daily dose of laughter, snacks, and of course famous Scoro events
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- a passion for language and creating elegant user experiences
- excellent command of written and spoken English, and fluency in Spanish, French, or German.
- 1+ years of experience in localization or translation (preferably in the software industry)
- high level of analytical and technical expertise
- strong planning, project management, and organizational skills – can juggle many tasks and prioritize multiple assignments
- a degree preferably in linguistics/translation-related studies
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.