Your responsibilities include:
- Communication, Coordination, and Negotiation: Effectively communicate, collaborate, and negotiate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to foster the advancement of profitable business ventures and sustainable relationships;
- Team Building: Recruit, nurture, and manage a high-caliber team of sales professionals. As a mentor and leader, you’ll empower your team to achieve results and personal growth;
- Driving Modernization and Intelligence in Sales: Spearheading the implementation of an innovative sales process, while nurturing and training a dynamic sales team to effectively communicate the compelling benefits and business impact of Scoro;
- Sales Excellence: Lead by example by directly managing key sales initiatives and setting the standard for sales excellence. Build on the existing sales team’s capabilities to achieve and surpass targets;
- Segment Focus: Roll up your sleeves and delve into customer ICP’s. Leverage insights to drive targeted growth within specific segments, positioning Scoro as the top choice;
- Strategic Leadership: Craft and execute a comprehensive market expansion strategy to capture new clients and propel business growth throughout the EMEA region. You’ll be the architect behind our sales roadmap;
- Revenue Mastery: Project and forecast revenue growth, meticulously analyzing KPIs to drive data-driven decisions. Take the reins on managing the sales pipeline for regional channel partners, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.