If you’re an expertly data-driven and a playfully creative marketing professional, willing to challenge yourself in a fast-growing international startup, you’re the one we’re looking for.
Your responsibilities include
- Overseeing and coordinating all marketing activities across international markets.
- Planning and implementing high-conversion PPC campaigns that reach qualified audiences.
- Finding new ways to amplify our message and create awareness about our brand through media outreach and marketing campaigns.
- Generating unique, compelling and SEO-aware content for the web, blogs, social media and external publications.
- Collaborating with our marketing and sales team to guarantee fast growth.
We expect you to have
- 2+ years of experience in digital B2B marketing (preferably at an EU startup) with a proven capability to run campaigns with positive ROI.
- Expert knowledge about SEO, PPC and marketing analytics.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- A creative mind by all means possible.
- An ability to explain complicated things in a simple manner.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with advertising platforms and online marketing tools.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing tech startup.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- Flexible working hours at a Tallinn downtown office with a terrace.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour and extensive sarcasm, excellent coffee and awesome team events.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
You get extra points for
- An understanding of B2B marketing in the UK.
- Experience with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and the like).
- Your desire to contribute to building a global software company.
- Being tech-savvy, having an interest in technical details and software in general.