If you’re great at writing kick-ass code, have an eye for design, are an excellent problem-solver and want to work at a fast-growing international startup - come and join Scoro.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to helping companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code to further develop the user interface and front-end of Scoro.
- Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code and integrating it with the back-end while ensuring compatibility with various browsers.
- Working closely with the product, design, development and marketing team to improve on the UX of Scoro.
- Identifying and advocating the use of new front-end technologies, libraries, tools, and best practices.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- Eye for design, good sense of UX and high attention to detail.
- Experience in front-end development - fluent in HTML, CSS, AJAX.
- Understanding of and/or experience in working with PHP.
- Passion for quality and an ability to solve complex UI flows.
- Skills to plan your own time and meet deadlines.
You get extra points for
- Having previous experience in UI design.
- Back-end skills.
- Having a degree in IT.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.