If you’re great at writing kick-ass code, have an eye for design, are an excellent problem-solver and want to work at a fast-growing international startup - come and join Scoro.
Your responsibilities include
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code to further develop the user interface, website, and front-end of Scoro.
- Ensuring front-end compatibility with various browsers.
- Identifying and suggesting solutions to technical problems.
- Giving constant feedback on product performance and.
We expect you to have
- Eye for design and high attention to detail.
- Experience in front-end development - fluent in HTML, CSS, AJAX.
- Passion for quality and an ability to solve complex UI flows.
- Skills to plan your own time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- Flexible working hours at a Tallinn downtown office with a terrace.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour and extensive sarcasm, excellent coffee and awesome team events.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
You get extra points for
- Having a degree in IT.
- Being familiar with PHP.
- Having a good sense of UX.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.