Scoro is looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to provide seamless support to the CEO and Executive Coordinator. It’s an excellent opportunity to closely experience the daily life and management of a fast-growing technology company. The role will offer a perfect ground to grow into other positions in Scoro.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting our Executive Coordinator and CEO with day-to-day tasks and internal communication.
- Proactively maintaining our CEO’s busy calendar – scheduling and prioritization of responsibilities.
- Organizing and documenting meetings, helping prepare presentations, briefing materials, and reports.
- Managing all travel planning for the CEO and other management members according to the need.
- Taking part in various operational activities and organizing cross-company initiatives.
- Other role-specific tasks.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 medical days.
- Opportunity to learn about managing all areas of a SaaS company first-hand from an experienced and acknowledged CEO.
- Continuous opportunities to do something new and exciting.
- A personal mentor during onboarding, regular trainings and growth opportunities as we scale.
- A cozy working space in Tallinn downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Superior time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage and adjust multiple competing priorities and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian.
- Proactive team player attitude and high-level communications skills.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office and presentation tools with the aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Professional discretion and capability to act as a trustful partner to our CEO and Executive Coordinator.
You get extra points for:
- Prior experience conducting administrative tasks.
- Work experience in a fast-growing environment.
- Having a great sense of humour.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.