If you are great with words, have an understanding of SEO & PPC, find digital marketing fascinating and want to tackle challenges at a fast-growing international startup, then this is the job for you.
Your responsibilities include
- Managing our PPC accounts and working closely with agencies to optimize for the highest results
- Creating unique, compelling, SEO-aware content for web, blogs, social media and external publications.
- Taking good care of our website and social media accounts.
- Testing and experimenting new approaches, measuring results/reach and altering accordingly.
- Using the power of words, images, and technology to educate and attract customers.
We expect you to have
- At least 1 year's worth of experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A creative mind by all means possible.
- A way to make complicated things sound simple and clear.
- Skills to manage and prioritize your time and tasks.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office with a terrace.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and extensive sarcasm, excellent coffee and awesome team events.
You get extra points for
- Having previous experience in SaaS marketing, especially in PPC.
- Having previous experience from a creative/marketing/advertising agency.
- Having previously worked with tools like Moz, HubSpot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Having interest in technical details and software in general.