We’re in the search of a new DevOps Engineer to join our team in Tallinn or Riga to thrive process improvements and build the bridge between our Infrastructure and Development team. If you’re self-motivated, consider yourself patient and want to work and grow at a fast-growing international startup – this is the job that might be for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Building and setting up various development, testing, and automation tools for the development and infrastructure team.
- Maintaining the monitoring and management of the build and deployment processes and infrastructure.
- Collaborating with other software engineering teams to resolve issues before/during/after deployments and improve the deployment lifecycle.
- Analysing the utilisation of infrastructure and proactively solving bottlenecks.
- Creating tools to analyze and visualize system health and other needs.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend.
- Well-being perks, mental health services, 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- A clear career path system to support vertical or horizontal growth and steps needed to be taken.
- A cozy working space in Tallinn/Riga downtown with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor and sarcasm, and of course – great team events and trainings.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
- Salary based on the experience between 3200-3900 euros/gross.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Experience with Linux, including expertise in system installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Background with implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of programming in Golang (a big plus) or other languages. Ability to write clean, maintainable, modular and understandable code.
- Good English communication and collaboration skills.
You get extra points for:
- Experience with cloud-based providers such as AWS and modern technologies such as Kubernetes and Helm.
- Knowledge of using automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform and transactional databases such as MySQL.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.