If you're a highly motivated self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects and have a drive to reach decision-makers, then this is the job for you!
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, which helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have more than 10 000 users in 30 countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe, dedicated to helping companies bring structure to their work.
Your responsibilities include
- Outbound sales activities (identifying appropriate customers and introducing Scoro via phone).
- Building customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications.
- Conducting research to identify new prospects.
- Qualifying inbound and outbound leads.
- Managing the data about new and prospective customers.
- Assisting our Senior Sales Consultants.
- A true hunter role – a job that is versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
- Flexible working hours at a downtown office.
- Competitive health and sports benefits.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, a free flow of excellent coffee, snacks and fruits and of course - great team events.
We expect you to have
- Passion for sales and for bringing in real results.
- Great pitching skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Interest in technical details and software in general.
- Excellent customer service, listening and time management skills.
You get extra points for
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.