Business Development Representative
You will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the UK market and converting prospects into sales opportunities. You will have an impact on the growth of a skyrocketing technology firm while being the first line of engagement with future customers.
Read more about Scoro’s Sales Division from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating loyal Scoro users by outbound sales activities to help grow and develop our presence internationally
- Making a great first impression on our potential customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Developing targeted call lists and creating personalized email campaigns to engage targeted accounts across the UK
- Pitching Scoro’s main uniqueness and benefits to prospects to convert them to paying customers
- Qualifying outbound leads
- Utilizing Social Selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities
- Managing prospect and customer data
- Collaborating with teams in London, New York, and the Baltics, and Scoro partners across the world
- Stock options package to all our employees
- Flexible working – we work from home most days and come together in our Shoreditch office once a week.
- 20 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays), 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- Well-being perks, including a pension plan and mental health services.
- A clear career path process to support your growth; regular coaching and being part of Scoro Sales Academy.
- Great working space in Shoreditch with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor.
- Possibility to travel to Scoro’s international offices for annual global events.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- A strong desire to pursue a career in tech sales
- Great pitching and communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution sets and value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Understanding different business cultures
- Interest and curiosity in technical details and software in general
- Excellent listening and time management skills as well as getting things done attitude
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.