If you’re great at writing kick-ass code, aren’t too afraid of databases and want to work at a fast-growing international startup – this is the job for you!
Your responsibilities include
- writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code to further develop Scoro.
- identifying and suggesting solutions to technical problems.
We expect you to have
- At least 3 years of work experience in programming.
- Advanced technical skills, knowledge of SQL syntax, and relational database structures.
- Ability to write readable code.
- Familiarity with unit testing.
- Ability to independently solve complex problems and read technical documentation.
- Passion for quality and an ability to engineer it at all stages of software development.
- Skills to plan your own time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- Flexible working hours at a Tallinn downtown office with a terrace.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, and extensive sarcasm, excellent coffee and awesome team events.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
You get extra points for
- Having a degree in IT.
- Being familiar with PHP.
- Having a good sense of UX.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building really world-class business software.