Account Executive (Mid-Market, Americas)
If you’re a result-oriented sales expert with a proven track record, hungry for bringing in real results and exceeding expectations, then this is the job for you! You will be focusing on Americas Mid-Market reporting directly to the Head of Sales Americas. Read more about Scoro’s Sales Division from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Presenting, promoting, and selling Scoro’s products and services in North America and Canada.
- Utilizing your proven methodology to create value propositions aimed at the key decision-makers and personas.
- Working closely with our global Marketing & BDR teams in generating and tracking new pipelines to continue expanding the reach of the business.
- Collaborating with internal teams including Presales, Onboarding, Marketing and Product Marketing to develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge to continuously keep customers updated on the evolution of our product and services.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexible working – we work from home most days but occasionally come together with our US team in Denver.
- Paid time off: 4 weeks & 3 medical days.
- Wellbeing perks, including health-care and dental plans & mental health services.
- A clear career path system to support your growth, regular coaching, and being part of Scoro Sales Academy.
- Possibility to travel to Europe for annual global events.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Experience selling to SMB & Mid-Market accounts.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Passion for sales and demonstrable experience in over achievement of quota.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Passion for all things technical and software.
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills.
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.