Account Executive (Mid-Market, EMEA)
If you’re a result-oriented sales expert with a proven track record, hungry for bringing in real results and exceeding expectations, then this is the job for you! You will be focusing on EMEA mid-market reporting directly to the Head of Sales EMEA.
Get an overview of Scoro’s Sales Division from our blog.
Your responsibilities include:
- Qualifying, presenting, promoting, and selling Scoro’s products and service.
- Utilizing both your own professional sales skills & Scoro’s proven methodology to create value propositions aimed at the key decision-makers and personas.
- Being accountable for your territory and your annual quota by building and following your own tactical and activity-based plan (SMART-based objectives).
- Developing and actively pursuing a list of specifically targeted prospects, creating individual action plans.
- Working closely with our global Marketing & BDR/SDR teams in generating and tracking new pipelines to continue expanding the reach of the business.
- Collaborating with internal teams including Solution Engineering, Onboarding, Marketing, and Product Marketing to develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Maintaining in-depth product, industry & competitor knowledge.
- Using all tools available, including social media, to remain relevant & expand your professional prospecting network.
- Stock options package to all our employees.
- Flexible working – we work from home most days and come together in our Shoreditch office once a week.
- 20 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays), 3 health days (that you can also use as an additional vacation) and extra loyalty days depending on your tenure.
- Well-being perks, including a pension plan and mental health services.
- A clear career path process to support your growth; regular coaching and being part of Scoro Sales Academy.
- Great working space in Shoreditch with a selection of drinks, snacks and an atmosphere flooded with humor.
- Possibility to travel to Scoro’s international offices for annual global events.
- Individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses.
- A chance to work on improving an industry-leading platform that is used globally by 1000+ companies in over 60 countries and experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company.
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Experience selling to SMB & mid-market accounts.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Passion for sales and demonstrable experience in over achievement of quota.
- A desire to learn and embrace the Scoro coaching culture.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Passion for all things technical and software.
- Excellent communication, listening, and time management skills.
You get extra points for:
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution, that helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks – from sales right through to billing. We have thousands of users in 60+ countries who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated people working in our offices across Europe and the US, dedicated to help companies bring structure to their work.