A single place for everything you need to know and do about your business
Know your customers
Get an instant overview of each customer including contact details, invoices, communication history, and linked projects.
Manage everything one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
Automate billing & reporting
Automate recurring billing and late payment reminders. Get real-time reporting on performance, costs and budgets - all on one complete dashboard.
How is Scoro different from other business consulting software?
While being easy to use, Scoro is not a simplistic tool – it helps to manage not just your projects but your entire company in one place. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other business consulting solutions on the market.Schedule a live demo Sign up
- Plan and manage an unlimited number of tasks and projects.
- Get a 360-degree overview of any project on one page, including tasks, contacts, invoices and expenses, logs and documents.
- Assign and delegate tasks, and schedule events on a shared calendar for seamless collaboration.
- Set realistic deadlines and avoiding overbooking people with a simple work planning tool that lets you schedule time hour-by-hour.
- Get a complete overview of a client or supplier on one page – from the first “hello” to the final invoice.
- Search, filter and sort your contacts based on configurable tags, categories, location, latest activity etc.
- Get a visual overview of your sales funnel. Drag and drop deals as they move from one stage to another.
- Compile quotes and send them as a beautiful PDF-files in just a few clicks.
- See detailed work reports to see how every hour of your team's time is spent.
- Get a detailed overview of billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines etc.
- Send invoices in a few clicks with pre-designed templates or based on logged billable time.
- Set up automated overdue reminders and automate recurring billing.