Unlike Bric, Scoro doesn’t stop at project planning and time tracking.
Make the switch and manage every aspect of your business, including projects, sales and finances – all in one place.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
Three reasons productive teams love Scoro
Projects & Tasks
Manage projects, delegate tasks, set priorities, and track the time spent on your work.
CRM & Billing
Manage contacts, compile quotes, and save hours every month by automating the entire billing process.
View every important KPI on a real-time dashboard, and compile thorough reports.
Scoro vs Bric
What's the best option for your business?
Project from quote
Work reporting & analytics
Quotes & billing
Financial reporting & forecasting
Work more efficiently
Get a 360-overview from start to finish
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, and assign tasks within the team.
- Keep up with the details of each project, such as planned and past activities, time spent and billed, income and expenses, and more – all in one view.
- Track project profitability in real time, including quoted vs actual results, labor cost, and incidental expenses.
- Compile quotes and invoices as personalized PDFs in just a few clicks.
Structured data at your fingertips
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Set up custom shareable dashboards for every team in your company for a comprehensive summary of everyone’s goals, targets, and KPIs.
- Build, bookmark, and share reports and views across Scoro that dynamically display relevant data based on user permissions.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.