A New and Better Scoro
Scoro has been updated. The current version is 14.4
We have been working hard on delivering you the key performance indicators simple and clear. In addition to that, you can compare two periods to see trends over time, merge contacts, add graphs to the dashboard and set some proper New Year goals/benchmarks for your company. Among other updates, you can now export straight from the list view and use batch commands for selected work report activities. Keep on reading to learn more about all the great updates.
Although we give our best for the transition to the new version to be as smooth as possible, may we please kindly ask you to let us know should you note any issues. This can be done on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!
How are you doing compared to last month?
Summary reports as graphs on the dashboard
Measure your performance with benchmarks
Merge duplicate contacts
Export .XLS and .CSV files straight from the lists
Bookmark with a dynamic condition “all users”
Other important improvements
- Batch commands can now be used for selected work report activities. Assign users, projects, activity types, priorities, responsible users and contacts.
- Invoices, quotes and orders can now be filtered by setting a sum interval.
- Previewing PDF templates has been simplified.
- Country names can now be displayed on real estate PDF-templates in different languages.
- You can now set up multiple signatures for your email.
- When you compile a quote from media plan’s schedule, the quantity of products is automatically calculated to quote lines.
- Now you can search for users to add them a task or an event. The user search field is in the modifying window.
- Numerous API updates – Read more here.
Get the best tips, hacks, and tricks delivered to your inbox once a week.
One more thing! You will soon receive a subscription confirmation email. Please open it and confirm.