Join Us at ad:tech London 2019
Fall is right around the corner, and that means – another exciting conference season. It can be quite overwhelming to choose between so many different events, such as DigiMarCon UK, ad:tech London, and Web Summit, to name a few. If you are curious about the events that Scoro is attending this fall, then continue reading.
We are super excited to announce that Scoro will be attending the 2019 ad:tech, taking place on 25–26 of September at the Olympia exhibition centre in London, UK. We’re thrilled to take part in such an important industry event and hope to meet you there.
Scoro at ad:tech
In case you are attending, don’t miss your chance to come and listen to our CEO and founder Fred Krieger’s talk on the 26th of September, between 10.40–1.10 at the Keynote Theater. He will share insights on how to regain control and align your whole team by replacing chaos with structure and as a result, collectively save thousands of hours for creative work.
We don’t want to give away too much, but here are three relevant topics that relate to his talk:
1. From Fragmentation to Consolidation. Having software available for every aspect of our work has made our life more comfortable. However, there are more downsides to having everything scattered in different software. For one, our work is fragmented and constantly interrupted, and it is nearly impossible to get a quick overview of everything in one place.
2. Data-Based Decisions. Point-blank – if you don’t measure it, you can’t improve it. However, data can be a significant driver of performance, quickly help identify productivity peaks and guide management on their future strategies. And if you still think it’s not worth your time, consider this:
“Companies making data-driven decisions are said to outperform their competitors.”
3. Time-Tracking. Most people know precisely how their money is spent. Unfortunately, only a fraction of these people have an overview of where their time is going. But why is tracking time even necessary? What is the benefit of knowing where your time is going?
In case you are curious about the answers to these questions and want to get more tips on how to work more efficiently, make sure to come and listen to Fred’s talk. We will also be out there with our booth (Stand U18), so it is a perfect opportunity to come and meet our excellent team of experts.
With record-breaking attendance last year, ad:tech London and Technology for Marketing are the UK’s only events dedicated to martech and adtech. One spot for marketers and advertisers to nurture their next big idea. A great place to gather actionable inspiration from marketing and advertising gurus who will share their glimpse of the future.
Here’s what previous attendees have said about the event:
- “A great experience in which huge amounts of valuable information are available from the many talks ongoing throughout the day. Efficiently run, well presented and a good selection of speakers and exhibitors.” – My Box Office Director
- “The talks are excellent, it’s a great event. I’m gathering a lot of knowledge here.” – Advanced Safety
What is Scoro?
Scoro is a business management platform helping professional service companies manage their work more efficiently. It combines project management, CRM, billing, and reporting – all in one place. So your business can run as smoothly and efficiently as possible – from sales right through to billing.
Scoro has also been listed in the Technology Fast 50 list by Deloitte, in the Inc. 5000 list, and has been selected as one of the top software companies in EMEA by G2.
- Scoro will be at the ad:tech London on 25.09–26.09.2019. You can find out more about the event here.
- Scoro’s CEO and founder, Fred Krieger, will give a talk about “Transforming Your Company: Shifting From Reactive to Proactive” on the 26th September 10.40 AM at the Keynote Theater.
- Scoro is out with a booth (Stand U18) where we have a great team of experts ready to answer any questions you might have.
We cannot wait to see you at ad:tech 🙂!