Unlike Basecamp, Scoro doesn’t stop at project management. Manage every aspect of your business, including projects, sales and finances – all in one place.
Get started for free. No credit card required.
3 reasons productive teams love Scoro
Plan for success
Create and manage an unlimited number projects, tasks, and subtasks in an efficient and automated way.
Everything in one place
In addition to projects, you can manage contacts, and send quotes & invoices.
Scoro's highly customizable platform will fit your workflow so you don't have to change the way you work.
What's the best tool for project management and collaboration?
Projects & tasks
Get a 360-overview from start to finish
- Create, manage, and track an unlimited number of projects, and assign tasks within the team.
- Keep up with the details of each project, such as planned and past activities, time spent and billed, income and expenses, and more – all in one view.
- Track project profitability in real time, including quoted vs actual results, labor cost, and incidental expenses.
- Compile quotes and invoices as personalized PDFs in just a few clicks.
Structured data at your fingertips
- Forget about double data entry, spreadsheets, and endless email threads. Keep everyone on the same page by using the same solution.
- Set up custom shareable dashboards for every team in your company for a comprehensive summary of everyone’s goals, targets, and KPIs.
- Enterprise-level reports covering every aspect of your business are automatically compiled and fully customizable.
- Build, bookmark, and share reports and views across Scoro that dynamically display relevant data based on user permissions.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.
Monica Fernandez, COOMallol Arquitectos
Scoro has ensured my team is not overworked, resources are used optimally, and less time is wasted on project management confusion.