Unlike Airtable, Scoro doesn’t stop at task management.
Manage every aspect of your business, including projects, sales and finances – all in one place.
Get started for free. No credit card required.Request demo
Manage every aspect of your teamwork with Scoro
Manage and track unlimited projects, tasks, and subtasks in a simple and organized way.
Teamwork made easy
Review and share projects, schedules, files, comments, and reports - and keep everyone updated.
Packed with features
Scoro has all the project management features you need, from task management to time tracking.
Scoro vs Airtable
Which collaborative project management software suits your team?
Project & team dashboards
Shared team calendar
Make every project a success
- Deliver high-quality work on time by planning, scheduling, and tracking all of your projects in one place.
- Effortlessly plan your team’s schedule weeks in advance with Scoro’s drag-and-drop Planner, without the need to worry about overbooking.
- Visualize progress using the Project timeline. Prioritize assignments, avoid overlapping, and set realistic deadlines when planning ahead.
Bring structure to your team’s work
- Use the Task matrix to plan and stay up to date on team-wide priorities and goals.
- Define your team’s working hours, avoid under- and overbookings, and schedule your team’s work based on real-time availability.
- Review current and future capacity, and get invaluable insights into any aspect of your team’s work with dynamically compiled reports.
A complete overview of real-time results
- Enterprise-level reports covering every aspect of your business are automatically compiled and fully customizable.
- Add your key metrics and information to a KPI dashboard for a one-click overview of your teamwork.
- Track projects and tasks with approaching deadlines. Set up automated rules and alerts to notify you ahead of time.
Customer success stories
Scoro has really become the backbone of our company. It has enabled us to pursue higher quality in every single thing we do. From sales and finances to project management and accountability.